Christa's Non-Binding Contract: Terms & Conditions
Nationwide Vehicle Shipping Payment Options:
Christa does not ask for the Broker fee until your authorized carrier shows up, fills out the BOL (Bill of Lading) for insurance purposes and loads your vehilce: that means after your vehicle is on its way to the destination.
1. Christas Excellent Auto LLC agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation available to be shipped on or about the dates requested. When Christas Excellent Auto LLC finds a n interested licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement, Christa will call the customer to present all interested carriers to you for your authorization. I will ask you if the dates this carrier wants to load and deliver works for you. After you authorize & the carrier signs my contract, I will provide a courtesy copy to you. At that time Christas Excellent Auto LLC does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. However, at that time your authorized and contracted carrier does guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. I will provide a courtesy copy of the signed contract to you with your authorized carrier.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Christas Excellent Auto LLC must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional \$75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. Christas Excellent Auto LLC hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point. This means both the origin and destination needs big-rig access without gravel roads, low ling trees, narrow roads or restrictions to a large truck.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, BANK CERTIFIED CHECK OR BANK MONEY ORDER or BANK ISSUED CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. After you authorize a carrier and I provide to you a courtesy copy of the signed contract (that is legally binding) with your authorized carrier, Christas Excellent Auto LLC does not but your contracted carrier does guarantee transport by that specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, \$150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by \$150.00.
8. Christas Excellent Auto LLC or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits Christas Excellent Auto LLC or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to Christas Excellent Auto LLC or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of Christas Excellent Auto LLC. This being said, if you ask the carrier, they typically will allow up to (less than) 100 pounds in the trunk. Please let me know at the time you place your order if you want me to ask the carrier if it approved by them.
9. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
10. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the BOL bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Christas Excellent Auto LLC and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
11. Christas Excellent Auto LLC and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Christas Excellent Auto LLC will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Christas Excellent Auto LLC accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
12. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Christas Excellent Auto LLC can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Christas Excellent Auto LLC be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Christas Excellent Auto LLC will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
13. If you place an order with Christas Excellent Auto LLC, you have the option to cancel any time without any fee or hassles at any time before a carrier has signed a contract to transport your vehicle. Christa's contract is non-binding and no obligation on your part.
14. Christas Excellent Auto LLC is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Christas Excellent Auto LLC does not transport your vehicle or ensure it's transport. Christas Excellent Auto LLC provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
15. Christas Excellent Auto LLC will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
16. By submitting your order online, Christas Excellent Auto LLC understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Christas Excellent Auto LLC web site.
Neither Christas Excellent Auto LLC nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage caused by the carrier during transit. I check carrier insurance. Be sure to take photos of the carrier and your vehicle together at the origin for insurance purposes. Fully inspect the vehicle when the carrier delivers. If you see any damage, take photos with the vehicle's damage and the carrier's truck together in the picture & clearly note the damage on the BOL before you pay the COD cash to the driver.
Christa has discounts for students, military and folks that are retired.